The care pathways pages are currently under review. The following pages or resources might be of interest as an alternative:
- For detailed information on the Baby Friendly standards on breastfeeding, infant feeding and strong parent-infant relationships, see our Guide to the Baby Friendly Initiative standards
- For information on progressing your unit or service to full Baby Friendly accreditation, see the pages on Going Baby Friendly
- See this page on UK breastfeeding, including the benefits of breastfeeding
- For parents seeking further information on breastfeeding and caring for your baby, go to our resources section, where you will find resources such as Off to the best start, Building a happy baby, Caring for your baby at night, and our neonatal leaflet, You and your baby.
- For parents who are bottle feeding, you can download this simple guide to choosing an infant formula, and tips on how to bottle feed responsively
You might also be interested in our selection of short videos, illustrating Baby Friendly standards
If you have any questions regarding the care pathways pages, or a particular piece of information that you cannot find an alternative resource for on our website, please let us know.