A legacy gift of any size will help save and change children's lives.
Gifts in Wills are vital for our work to keep children safe around the world; whether they are in danger from malnutrition, or in need of essential vaccines to protect them from disease. They allow us to respond rapidly when emergencies strike, and send out life-saving supplies like water containers, nutrition supplements and mosquito-nets.
Whatever the size of your legacy gift, it will reach the children who need it most. Unicef ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We work in more than 190 countries around the world and have done more to influence laws, policies and customs to help protect children than anyone else in history.
Your legacy will help us be there for every child. Together we can make sure that children have a safer future and the chance to be the best that they can be.
Find out more about Unicef's work keeping children safe
Our promise to you
We understand that leaving a legacy is a special and personal decision. That’s why we make this promise to you today:
- We understand and agree that your family and friends come first, and promise to treat you and your family with courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
- We respect that writing a Will is a personal process, and we understand that leaving a gift to Unicef can bring a lot of comfort.
- We will always be happy to answer any questions you have, explain Unicef's work in more detail, and tell you where you can find further information about how your gift will make a difference to children's lives.
- We will use your gift wisely and cost-effectively so that it has the greatest impact for children
- You can change your mind about leaving us a legacy at any time, and we will respect your decision.
- Any personal information that you choose to give us will be handled securely and confidentially. We will always respect your privacy - you choose how often we contact you and by what means.
If you would like to discuss leaving a Gift in your Will, or would like more information please contact us.
Read our tips for making and updating your Will.