What are Global Guardians?
Global Guardians are philanthropists who commit to make a significant donation of at least £5,000 annually for three-years. These donations are directed to wherever the need is greatest for children.
Support from our Global Guardians enables Unicef to improve health, nutrition, water, sanitation and education for children in many of the world’s poorest countries.
Whether you’re new to Unicef or have been a supporter for many years, we're delighted to invite you to join a growing group of individuals dedicated to supporting our work for children.
As a Global Guardian you'll be in the company of like-minded people and together your support will transform the lives of children in the poorest and hardest-to-reach circumstances.
Benefits of becoming a Global Guardian
- Access to a dedicated team at Unicef UK to keep you on the inside track
- Invitations to events with fellow Global Guardians, often hosted by our Unicef Ambassadors at prestigious venues
- Access to Unicef expert briefings (via the web or in person at our London offices)
- Invitations to visit our Global Supply Division in Copenhagen, attending a special behind-the-scenes tour to see how we deliver life-saving supplies for children
- Personalised updates on our work
Get in touch
To become a Global Guardian or find out more about making a significant donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Philanthropy Team will be in touch.