Joining together for children
Welcome to Global Guardians.
Whether you’re new to UNICEF or have been a supporter for many years, we're delighted to invite you to join a growing group of individuals dedicated to supporting our global work for children.
Our Global Guardians are a very special group of people who have pledged significant support, and enjoy the opportunity to be closely involved with UNICEF.
You can become a Global Guardian by committing to a minimum annual gift of £5,000 for a suggested three-year period.
As a Global Guardian you'll be in the company of like-minded people and together your support will transform the lives of children in the poorest and hardest-to-reach circumstances.
Current Global Guardians include public and private professionals, philanthropists and family trusts.
Read our Global Guardians brochure.
Our promise to you
As a Global Guardian, you will:
- have access to a dedicated team at UNICEF UK to keep you on the inside track
- be invited to events with fellow Global Guardians, often hosted by our UNICEF Ambassadors at prestigious venues
- received personalised updates on our work
- have access to UNICEF expert briefings (via the web or in person at our London offices)
- be invited to visit our Global Supply Division in Copenhagen, attending a special behind-the-scenes tour to see how we deliver life-saving supplies for children.
Please join us
We are changing children’s lives for good - wherever they are and whatever challenges they face. We have solutions, but we need investment.
Please join us and make your commitment to the world’s children by becoming a Global Guardian today.
To become a Global Guardian or find out more about making a significant gift, please contact Laura Clark on
020 7375 6135 or email@example.com
Find out more