Test yourself in the three disciplines of swimming, cycling and running at the world renowned London Triathlon.
Here's what you need to know:
Date: 27 and 28 July
Location: The 2013 Virgin Active London Triathlon will once again be held at the ExCeL centre, London. Why not take a look at the course overview?
Registration fee: £50 (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
Minimum sponsorship: £500 (This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run.)
Closing date for registrations: The last day to register is 5 July 2013.
How can you register?
If you want a place with us in the London Triathlon, you can register online.
Do you already have a place in the London Triathlon?
If you already have a place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free London Triathlon pack and UNICEF top.
Why join Team UNICEF?
When you join Team UNICEF, you’re raising money to help our work to promote the rights of vulnerable children around the world.
Taking part in the London Triathlon with us means you'll also get:
- A UNICEF running vest or t-shirt, plus t-shirts for your supporters
- Much-needed refreshment, goody bag, and a big thank you after you cross the finish line at our UNICEF marquee
- A fundraising pack full of tips on training and nutrition, and support and advice from a dedicated UNICEF fundraising officer
- Access to UNICEF's own online fundraising facility, My Fundraising
- Information to share with your sponsors about how their donations will help children across the world.
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
Want to know more?
If you have any questions feel free to email us or call us at 0844 801 2414. You can also join our Team UNICEF running Facebook page to get in touch with other UNICEF runners.
What are you waiting for?
Register to join Team UNICEF at the London Triathlon now!