Congratulations Team UNICEF!
A massive well done to all our amazing Team UNICEF runners at Reading Half this weekend. You can see a summary of the race weekend on storify as well as photos from the event on our facebook page.
Sending in your money
Thank you for all your fundraising efforts so far, you've already raised a fantastic amount but there's still time to hit and exceed those fundraising targets! Now's the time to chase in sponsorship and send in any money raised offline.
Sign up for Reading Half 2014
If you've been inspired by our 2013 runners, email us to register your interest.
Date: March 2014
Location: The Reading Half Marathon takes place on a flat course, taking in the highlights of the city centre. Why not take a look at the course map? It's the ideal half marathon for your first event or if you're looking for a new personal best.
Registration fee: £30 (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
Minimum sponsorship: £350 (This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run.)
Why join Team UNICEF?
When you run for Team UNICEF, you’re raising money to help our work to promote the rights of vulnerable children around the world.
Running the Reading Half Marathon means you'll also get:
- A UNICEF running vest or t-shirt
- A fundraising pack full of tips on training and nutrition, and support and advice from a dedicated UNICEF fundraising officer
- Access to UNICEF's own online fundraising facility, My Fundraising
- Information to share with your sponsors about UNICEF’s work and how their donations will help children across the world.
- Support from other runners through our Team UNICEF running Facebook group
Want to know more?
If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to email us or call us at 0844 801 2414.