The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world and has quickly become one of the UK’s most popular half marathons.
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon for Team UNICEF
Here's what you need to know:
Date: 6 October 2013
Location: The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place in London. The route starts and finishes in London's Hyde Park and takes in landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament along the way.
Registration fee: £30 (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
Minimum sponsorship: £450 (This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run.)
How can you register?
If you want a place in the run, you can register online.
Do you already have a place in the run?
If you already have a confirmed place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free Royal Parks Half Marathon pack and shirt.
Why join Team UNICEF?
When you run for Team UNICEF, you’re raising money to help our work to promote the rights of vulnerable children around the world.
Running the Royal Parks Half Marathon with us means you'll also get:
- A free UNICEF running vest or t-shirt
- A unique UNICEF goody bag
- The loudest cheering teams along the route
- Much-needed refreshments and a big thank you in our marquee after the race
- Support and advice from a dedicated fundraising team
- A fundraising pack full of helpful tips
- UNICEF's own online fundraising facility My Fundraising
- Information about UNICEF’s work and how donations will help us stand up for the rights of all children around the world
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
- Support from other runners and a sense of community through our Team UNICEF Facebook group
Want to know more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 801 2414 for more information.
What are you waiting for?
Register to run the Royal Parks Half Marathon for Team UNICEF now!