Join Team UNICEF during our Skydive week between 15-21 September 2014 and raise vital funds for children everywhere. Raise £395 and you can jump for FREE!
UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so experience the ultimate thrill of skydiving 10,000 feet at up to 120 miles per hour, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
Skydive week details
- Date: 15-21 September 2014
- Location: Cambridge
- Conditions: Participants must be 16 and above; those under 18 need parental consent. You will need to complete a medical form.
- Contact us: Email email@example.com or call our Supporter Care desk on 0300 330 5580
Other venues and dates are available throughout the year. Please contact us with your name, address and telephone number for an information pack.
Registration, costs and sponsorship
- How to register: register online for your preferred date
Monday 15 - Friday 19 September
Saturday 20 September
Sunday 21 September
- Cost: £70 deposit to Skyline when you book, and approximately £170 for the jump fee
- Minimum sponsorship amount: £395. UNICEF will receive at least £155 as a donation for our work for children. If you raise the minimum sponsorship then the deposit and jump fee can be recovered from the sponsorship money. This means you can skydive for FREE!
- How to fundraise: Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page and find out how to get the most out of it. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
Why skydive for Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF member you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money
- Access to our online fundraising site - My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes.
Still not sure? Watch a video of skydivers in action from our partners Skyline, who are co-organising the event.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve confirmed you're on Team UNICEF:
Need more help?