UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so experience the ultimate thrill of skydiving 10,000 feet at up to 120 miles per hour, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
As a Team UNICEF member you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
Your steps to fundraising success
We look forward to supporting you with your skydive, and hope that this will be your first fundraising step of many with Team UNICEF.
- Tell us about your fundraising so we can support you: type @UNICEF UK in your Facebook posts (you'll need to 'like' us first), type +UNICEF UK in your Google+ posts or type #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Find out how fundraising makes a lasting difference to children.
- Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraising.
- Send in your money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
How the money you raise helps
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Here's where your money could go:
- £65 = a sturdy bike for a child to travel to school so that theyndon’t miss out on their education.
- £150 = a school-in-a-box containing school equipment for40 children to continue their education during an emergency or natural disaster.
- £316 = water pump to provide clean, safe water to a school or a whole village or community.
Find out more about how the money you raise helps make a lasting difference.