Run for Team UNICEF and we’ll help you get the most out of your sponsored event.
UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so get running, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
Looking for a guaranteed charity place?
We have a number of guaranteed places in runs across the UK. Find a running event near you where we have guaranteed places, or browse the following event types then enquire about running with Team UNICEF.
Alternatively, check out the Run for Charity or Run Britain websites where you can find lots of information about events around the UK. You can sign up to the event of your choice through their pages - just remember to select UNICEF as your chosen charity!
Already have a running place?
Do you already have a place in a running event? Make the most of your challenge by running for Team UNICEF and raising money for our work for children. We'd love for you to join us. All you have to do is fill out our enquiry form.
Why run for Team UNICEF?
Whether you have a UNICEF charity place, or have your own place, as a Team UNICEF member you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to our online fundraising site - My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes.
- Support from other runners in the Team UNICEF Facebook group
Your next steps to fundraising success
Need more help?
Fundraise for an Emergency Appeal
During an emergency every donation is critical. You can fundraise for an Emergency Appeal, so when an emergency strikes we’re ready to work towards reaching every child.