Just £5 to register
Limited time only
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world and has quickly become on of the UK's most popular half marathons.
Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2014 details
- Date: 12 October 2014
- Location: The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes place in London. The route starts and finishes in London's Hyde Park and takes in landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament along the way.
- Event type: Half Marathon
- Contact us: Email email@example.com or call our Supporter Care desk on 0300 330 5580
Not the event for you? Find another on our map.
Registration, costs and sponsorship
- How to register: Register online
- Registration fee: £5. Limited time only (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
- Minimum sponsorship fee: £450 (This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run. Don’t let this put you off – we’ll support you and help you reach your sponsorship target.)
- Closing date for registrations: 20 August 2014
- How to fundraise: Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page, it makes collecting money easy and everything you raise comes directly to us.
Already have a place in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2014?
If you already have a place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free Royal Parks Half Marathon pack and UNICEF top.
Why run for Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF runner you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to our online fundraising site, My Fundraising
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes
- Support from other runners and a sense of community through our Team UNICEF Facebook group
- Plus on the day we’ll have the loudest cheering team along the route. We'll also give you much-needed refreshments and a big thank you at the finish line.
You can see photos from the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2013 on our facebook page or check out some highlights from the race on our storify.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve confirmed you're on Team UNICEF:
Need more help?