The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world and has quickly become one of the UK’s most popular half marathons.
UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so take on a running challenge, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon for Team UNICEF
Royal Parks Half Marathon details
- Date: 6 October 2013
- Location: The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place in London. The route starts and finishes in London's Hyde Park and takes in landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament along the way.
- Event type: Half Marathon
- Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpdesk on 0844 801 2414
Not the event for you? Find another on our map.
Registration, costs and sponsorship
- How to register: register online
- Registration fee: £30 This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.
- Minimum sponsorship amount: £450 This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run. Don’t let this put you off – we’ll support you and help you reach your sponsorship target.
- How to fundraise: Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page and find out how to get the most out of it. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
Already have a place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon?
If you already have a confirmed place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free Royal Parks Half Marathon pack and shirt.
Why run for Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF runner you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by taking part in your event and raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes
- Support from the Team UNICEF Facebook group
Plus on the day we’re the loudest cheering team along the route, and you’ll get much-needed refreshment and a big thank you at the finish line.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve confirmed you're on Team UNICEF:
- Get training - our training and nutrition tips can help you.
- Tell us about your fundraising so we can support you: type @UNICEF UK in your Facebook posts (you'll need to 'like' us first), type +UNICEF UK in your Google+ posts or type #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Find out how fundraising makes a lasting difference to children.
- Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraising.
- Send in your money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
Need more help?