Congratulations Team UNICEF!
A massive well done to all our amazing Team UNICEF participants in the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2013. It was great to meet so many of you and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Please share your photos from race day on our facebook page - we'd love to see them!
Check out our storify with all the highlights from race weekend.
Sending in your money
Thank you for all your fundraising efforts so far! You've already raised a fantastic amount but there's still time to hit and exceed those fundraising targets, chase in sponsorship and send in any money raised offline.
Inspired? Register for the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2014 today!
Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Fancy joining Team UNICEF at the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon in October 2014?
If so, find out more about the half marathon and how you can register below.
- Date: 12 October 2014
- Location: The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place in London. The route starts and finishes in London's Hyde Park and takes in landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament along the way.
- Event type: Half Marathon
- Contact us: Email email@example.com or call our helpdesk on 0844 801 2414
Not the event for you? Find another on our map.
Registration, costs and sponsorship
- How to register: Register online
- Registration fee: £30 (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
- Minimum sponsorship amount: £450 This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run. Don’t let this put you off – we’ll support you and help you reach your sponsorship target.
- Closing date for registrations: TBC August 2014
- How to fundraise: Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page and find out how to get the most out of it. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
Why run for Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF runner you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by taking part in your event and raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes
- Support from the Team UNICEF Facebook group
Plus on the day we’re the loudest cheering team along the route, and you’ll get much-needed refreshments and a big thank you at the finish line.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve confirmed you're on Team UNICEF:
Need more help?