The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. New for 2015, the event now features as part of the Jessica Ennis-Hill Vitality Run Series. It's relatively flat route is great for first-time participants or for anyone looking to set a personal best.
Bath Half Marathon 2015 details
- Date: 1 March 2015
- Location: Bath, why not take a look at the course map?
- Event type: Half marathon
- Registration fee: £42.50 to secure your public place
- Minimum sponsorship amount: There is no minimum sponsorship target for this event but we hope you will raise what you can for our work with children around the world.
How to register:
- Step 1 - Register online at the Bath Half Marathon website
- Step 2 - Once you have secured your place please complete our online Team UNICEF registration form.
- Step 3 - UNICEF UK will send you your Welcome email and details on how to receive your choice of UNICEF UK running top
- Step 4 - Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page. It makes collecting sponsorship fun and easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
Already have a place in the Bath Half Marathon 2015?
If you already have a place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, please follow from Step 2 above to receive your free Welcome Pack and UNICEF UK running top.
Not the event for you? Find another on our map.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by voluntary donations like yours and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve joined Team UNICEF:
Need more help?