Bath Half is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK.
UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so take on a running challenge, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
Bath Half Marathon 2014 details
Not the event for you? Find another on our map.
Registration, costs and sponsorship
- How to register: register online
- Registration fee: £30 (This is the amount you pay to get a charity place in the run with us.)
- Minimum sponsorship: £350 (This is the amount participants for Team UNICEF must raise to take part in the run). Don’t let this put you off – we’ll support you and help you reach your sponsorship target.
- How to fundraise: Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page and find out how to get the most out of it. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
Already have a place in the Bath Half Marathon 2014?
If you already have a place in the run but want to raise money for our work for children, fill out this form to receive your free Bath Half Marathon pack and UNICEF top.
Why run for Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF runner you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by taking part in your event and raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes
- Support from the Team UNICEF Facebook group
Plus on the day we’re the loudest cheering team along the route, and you’ll get much-needed refreshment and a big thank you at the finish line.
Your steps to fundraising success
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Once you’ve confirmed you're on Team UNICEF:
Need more help?