Take part in a triathlon or ultra event for Team UNICEF and we’ll help you get the most out of your sponsored event.
UNICEF is supported entirely by your donations so get active, get sponsored, have fun and together we can help make a lasting difference for children worldwide.
Decide which triathlon or ultra event you want to take part in, then fill in our enquiry form.
Already have a triathlon or ultra event place?
Make the most of your challenge by doing it for Team UNICEF and raising money for our work for children. We'd love for you to join us. All you have to do is fill out our enquiry form.
Why join Team UNICEF?
As a Team UNICEF member you have the opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children around the world by raising money for UNICEF UK. You'll also get:
- A UNICEF vest or T-shirt
- Sponsor forms and a fundraising booklet full of top tips on how to raise sponsorship money, training and nutrition guides
- Access to our online fundraising site - My Fundraising. It makes collecting funds easy and more money goes straight to our work, as we don't pay commission on money raised through this site.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you with your fundraising
- Any information on UNICEF UK that you may need to show your sponsors where their money goes.
- Support from other triathletes in the Team UNICEF Facebook group.
Your steps to fundraising success
We look forward to supporting you on your journey from registration to stepping over the finish line, and hope that this will be your first event of many with Team UNICEF.
- Get training - our training and nutrition tips can help you.
- Tell us about your fundraising so we can support you: type @UNICEF UK in your Facebook posts (you'll need to 'like' us first), type +UNICEF UK in your Google+ posts or type #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Find out how fundraising makes a lasting difference to children.
- Set up a UNICEF UK online fundraising page.
- Promote your fundraising.
- Send in your money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
How the money you raise helps
Thank you for fundraising for us and helping to make a lasting difference for vulnerable children around the world. We are supported entirely by your donations and together, we can help make sure that every child, no matter who they are or where they live, can grow up safe, happy and healthy.
Here's where your money could go:
- £150 = a school-in-a-box containing school equipment for 40 children to continue their education during an emergency or natural disaster.
- £316 = water pump to provide clean, safe water to a school or a whole village or community.
- £1,125 = a temporary school or health centre for children who have survived natural disaster, war or displacement.
Find out more about how the money you raise helps make a lasting difference.