Supporting an emergency appeal may be quite different to your existing charity work, so we've created several quick and easy ways to support Unicef mergency appeals.
Please contact us if you'd like to know more about any of these ideas:
- Company donations: we receive no money from the UN budget so company donations are extremely valuable during an emergency
- Online donations pages: we can create a tailored, multi-currency donations page in a matter of hours
- Donate an hour: encouraging employees to donate the equivalent of an hour’s salary would make a huge difference an in emergency. This can be set up by your HR team in advance
- Banner ads: we can provide banner ads for you to display on your company’s website
- International fundraising activities: Unicef is present in over 190 countries. We can support significant fundraising activities at an international level
- Payroll giving: allowing employees to give directly through payroll is a tax-efficient way to donate. This can be set up before an emergency
- Round up activities: if your company is a retailer (online or high street) we can help organise a ‘round up’ activity where customers are asked to round up their spend for the emergency appeal. Read more about this sort of fundraising.
For more information about any of these options, please email us.