Day for Change is Unicef UK’s annual fundraising campaign and its back and better than ever. The Day for Change appeal is one of the most effective and easy fundraising tools to help Unicef work to keep children safe around the world.
Day for Change 2016 is for everyone
Anyone can take part in Day for change, including schools, churches, sports groups, employees, friends and families.
And we’ve got a challenge for you.
The challenge is to collect as much loose change as you can from January to May – from around the house, down the side of the sofa, your pockets – and anywhere else you can think of!
The big change drop-off day will be on Friday 13 May.
Download your materials
For more information please email email@example.com
What you will receive
Everyone that has registered and is fundraising through Day for Change will be sent their welcome pack which includes:
- How to guide
- Collecting-Jar sticker
- Promotional Poster
- Totaliser poster
- Paying in slip
Schools will have access to online resources to teach pupils about other children’s circumstances around the world and how collecting change will keep them safe.
Where will my change go?
All the change you collect will go directly to our children’s emergency fund to save and protect children affected by emergencies around the world.
By donating your change today you can help to keep even more children safe from danger around the world.
- £8 can supply high-energy food for a malnourished child for one week
- £26 can pay for a winter kit for a child, including a hat, scarf, gloves, thermal wear, winter boots, underwear and a baby quilt.
- £100 can provide support for three children who have suffered the distress of war.
Schools promoting children’s rights
In addition to fundraising, there are other ways you can work with us to support the realisation of children’s rights everywhere:
- For further information about how some schools have worked children’s rights in to every aspect of their school look at Unicef UK’s Rights Respecting Schools Award.
- Find out how you & your school can campaign with Unicef UK, and learn more.