Fundraising for UNICEF at university through a UNICEF On Campus Society is fun and rewarding. You'll be making a difference to the lives of children all over the world. It's also a great way to meet new people, enhance your CV and encourage team building.
Join a UNICEF On Campus Society
Search the UNICEF On Campus Google Map to see if your university has a UNICEF On Campus society, then email the society president directly using the contact details given. If there isn’t a society at your university you can set up your own.
Set up a UNICEF On Campus Society
If fundraising feels like a daunting task, don't worry. We will provide you with support, information and materials to help you. You'll receive regular communications about UNICEF's work and current campaigns and get support from your On Campus Regional Coordinator, and from experienced UNICEF fundraisers and campaigners. You can also attend events and training days.
- Register your society with your Student Union.
- Recruit fellow enthusiastic and like-minded volunteers to join your society. Advertise via Facebook, Twitter or ask for a slot on your university radio station calling for new members.
- Fill out a Contact Sheet and Memorandum of Understanding at the start of each academic year to register the society for the next year. Send to UNICEF On Campus, 30a Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0DU.
UNICEF On Campus Society resources
Our On Campus Welcome Pack has everything you need to get your society up and running, including your On Campus Handbook, fundraising materials and UNICEF T-shirts.
More fundraising resources
Sending in your money
Find out how your On Campus Society can send in your fundraising money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
Tell us about your fundraising
We want to tell everyone about your great fundraising activities.
- Fill in our event form
- Email your photos to email@example.com so we can share them on our Facebook page.
- Tell us on Facebook what you are doing to support UNICEF UK’s work for children by typing in @UNICEF UK in your posts (you will need to ‘like’ us first).
- On Google+, type in +UNICEF UK in your posts.
- Use #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Take a look at the UNICEF UK blog, learn more about our work or write a blog of your own.
Fundraise in an emergency
The Children's Emergency Fund enables us to respond to emergencies as they arise, with aid usually arriving within 48 hours. During an emergency every donation is critical. Find out more about how your On Campus Society can fundraise for an emergency appeal and sign up to our Emergency Appeal emails.
How the money you raise helps
UNICEF works for children and their rights and we will not stop until every child has the chance of a better life. We are supported entirely by your donations. Find out how the money your On Campus Society raises helps make a lasting difference to the lives of children around the world.
For more information, including how to find or set up an On Campus society email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7375 6189.