We recognise that climate change is a key issue for children and threatens the realisation of their rights. We have a responsibility to help vulnerable communities adapt to the realities of climate change, and to mitigate the impact of climate change, including by minimising the environmental impact and carbon footprint resulting from our own activities.
The aim of our environmental policy is to minimise our carbon footprint and other negative environmental impact, by:
- Auditing and reporting our carbon footprint and other environmental impacts
- Reducing resource consumption
- Re-using as much waste as reasonably possible
- Procuring sustainable products
- Recycling as much waste as possible
- Compensating for our residual carbon footprint
- Educating and enthusing all staff to be environmental champions
Read our environmental policy in full.