In 2013 UNICEF UK was part of the Enough Food for Everyone IF campaign, joining over 200 other charities to fix the broken food system.
Your incredible support for the IF campaign meant we took a step forward for the 1 in 8 people living with hunger worldwide.
The Power of YOU
- Thanks to you, we convinced George Osborne to keep his promise on giving 0.7% of our national income for live-saving aid.
- The progress made on child nutrition will save the lives of 1.7 million children.
- Your campaigning ensured that malnutrition, the unfair tax system, and land grabs were at the centre of the G8.
- Tax havens now have to share information they hold with developing countries, and there is a new deal on exchanging information on tax that will allow developing countries to recover the money they are owed. This money can be invested in preventing child hunger and malnutrition.
- Thanks to you, we showed how much we care with 45,000 people attending the Big IF in London's Hyde Park on 8 June.
These achievements are something the IF campaign and YOU can be proud of – thank you.
The hard work doesn’t end here and we know that campaigning works when we join together.
Read the full verdict from the IF campaign.