We're delighted you're interested in fundraising for UNICEF. No matter how big or small, the money you raise will help us save and change children's lives around the world.
If fundraising feels like a daunting task, don't worry. We will provide you with support, information and materials to help you.
Sending in your money
Find out how you can send in your fundraising money once you've finished all your fantastic fundraising.
Tell us about your fundraising
We want to tell everyone about your great fundraising activities.
- Fill in our event form
- Email your photos to email@example.com so we can share them on our Facebook page.
- Tell us on Facebook what you are doing to support UNICEF UK’s work for children by typing in @UNICEF UK in your posts (you will need to ‘like’ us first).
- On Google+, type in +UNICEF UK in your posts.
- Use #TeamUNICEF on Twitter.
- Take a look at the UNICEF UK blog, learn more about our work or write a blog of your own.
Fundraise in an emergency
The Children's Emergency Fund enables us to respond to emergencies as they arise, with aid usually arriving within 48 hours. During an emergency every donation is critical. Find out more about how you can fundraise for an emergency appeal and sign up to our Emergency Appeal emails.
How the money you raise helps
UNICEF works for children and their rights and we will not stop until every child has the chance of a better life. We are supported entirely by your donations. Find out how the money you raise helps make a lasting difference to the lives of children around the world.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpdesk on 0844 801 2414.