We are no longer using the My Fundraising platform and have now moved to JustGiving.com who provide a mobile friendly experience, team fundraising options and personal text to donate codes making it easier for you to get the most out of fundraising for Unicef UK.
Want to set up a new fundraising page?
1. Go to JustGiving and set up your page.
2. Email all your friends, family and colleagues with the link to your page. Include examples of how fundraising makes a lasting difference to children.
3. Target your most generous supporters first as people tend to donate amounts based on what others have already given.
4. Post the link to your online sponsorship page on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter.
5. Include the link to your online sponsorship page on your email signature.
6. Put your fundraising details on your work or school intranet.
7. Update your JustGiving page with training and fundraising progress and tell your contacts about your updates.
8. Personalise your thank you email and ask your supporters to spread the word about your fundraising efforts to their friends and family.
9. After the event update your page with photos and your result, and remind people they can still donate.
If you need any help please check out JustGiving's help section as all common questions are covered here.
Looking to sponsor a friend?
To find a fundraiser on JustGiving, visit JustGiving.com and type in your friend’s name in the search bar at the top of the page