Organise a charity dinner for Unicef
Put the ‘fun’ into your fundraising by hosting a fundraising dinner party or Come Dine with Me. This is also a great way to raise money and awareness for Unicef UK. Gather your family and friends and turn your dining room into a restaurant.
Fundraising dinner ideas to get you started
1) Decide on the date and time of your charity dinner and send out fundraising dinner invitations to family and friends, asking them for a donation to attend
2) Think about a theme for the party to make it extra fun and you can even ask your guests to dress up whether your theme's Game of Thrones or Superheroes
3) Complete our materials order form [hyperlink] if you’d like some Unicef branded balloons, posters or banners to decorate your venue
4) Organise some fundraising dinner games such as a quiz, sweepstake or you can even organise a raffle to raise money on the night.
5) Produce a blog about your charity dinner and share this on social media to encourage more friends to make a donation.
Need more help?