Set up a charity sweepstake for Unicef
Sweepstake competitions are a great way to raise money for Unicef UK. They are easy to set up and a fantastic opportunity to get your friends, family and colleagues involved in supporting Unicef UK. You can create a sweepstake for just about anything, from guessing your finish time in a race to guessing how many sweets there are in a jar – the choice is yours.
Follow these charity sweepstake rules for success
1. Decide the competition for your sweepstake e.g. guess your race time or the results of a popular event such as:
- 2016 European Cup
- 2016 Olympics
- 2016 Eurovision
- 2016 Grand National
- 2016 Wimbledon
2. Set the price of each entry e.g. £5.
3. Ask your family, friends (or colleagues if it’s an office sweepstake) to make a donation for their entry.
4. They can pick a possible result from a hat or you can give them one at random.
5. Whoever guesses correctly wins a prize and the money raised from the entries will be donated to Unicef.
Need more help?