Organise a fundraising games night for Unicef
Make your fundraising a success by having a fundraising games night. Everyone likes a bit of Monopoly, Scrabble or Wii and there’s no better excuse to gather some family and friends for a competition than to host a fundraising games for charity night.
Fundraising games night ideas to get you started
1) Decide on the date and time of your fundraising games night and invite your family, friends and colleagues asking them for a donation to attend
2) Prepare some popular board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, Jenga or Articulate or challenge your guests with a night of Wii
3) Complete our materials order form [hyperlink] if you’d like some Unicef branded balloons, posters or banners to decorate your venue
4) Maximise your fundraising on the night by having a fundraising quiz [hyperlink], charity sweepstake [hyperlink] or raffle [hyperlink]
5) Produce a blog or a vlog to record the highlights of your fundraising and share this on social media to raise awareness for your charity event
You can also organise a fundraising games for the office which is a perfect way to get to know your colleagues and raise money for Unicef at the same time.
Need more help?