Thank you to everyone who attended our 2016 annual conference and made it a wonderful event
- Laura Abbott, University of Hertfordshire – Bonding, attachment and breastfeeding in prison
- Dr Amy Brown, Associate Professor Child Public Health, Swansea University – Examining psychological, social and cultural barriers to responsive breastfeeding
- Helen Crawley, First Steps Nutrition Trust – The constituents of formula milk – busting the myths.
- Dr Sanjeev Deshpande, Consultant Neonatologist, Shropshire Women & Children’s Centre – Hypoglcaemia and preventing unnecessary admissions to neonatal units
- Jane Dickens, Bradford District Care Trust – Parent Infant Relationship training
- Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D, IBCLC – What’s New in Postpartum Depression Research: Recent Findings on Breastfeeding and Depression, Birth Interventions, and Preterm Birth and The Neuropsychological Effects of Sleep Training and Its Implications for Breastfeeding
- Hollie McNish, poet – Nobody told me: Poetry & Parenthood
- Dr Nigel Rollins, Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health, WHO – The Lancet Breastfeeding Series and its Implications
- Jacky Syme, South Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SEPT) Community Services – Antenatal Conversations
- Anne Woods, Unicef UK Baby Friendly Initiative – Achieving Sustainability
The Abstract booklet 2016 provides more details of the posters featured in our exhibition this year.