Booking is now open for the Virtual Neonatal Conference, taking place on 15th June 2021 from 9am-4.30pm.
We are pleased to announce a day of exciting and informative talks featuring interactive Q&A and panel sessions that showcase the innovations of organisations and individuals working in the fields of neonatal care, infant feeding and relationship building. Powered by the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) Virtual Events, we are able to deliver a fully virtual conference accessible via streaming in a web browser.
Full programme details will be announced shortly.
The price for the 2021 Virtual Neonatal Conference is £40 per person and includes access to the live event, plus on-demand access for two weeks until 5pm Wednesday 30th June to view any talks you may have missed or wish to watch again. A 10% discount (£36 per person) is available for groups of 10 places who book and pay together.
To purchase your ticket(s), please book and pay by card online via Eventbrite here.
To be invoiced (10 places or more only), please download the group booking spreadsheet below and return with a purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, booking closes Wednesday 9th June.
BOOK NOW VIA EVENTBRITEBook now
2021 Virtual Neonatal Conference group booking spreadsheetDownload
Speakers and topics at this year’s virtual event include:
- Karen Read, Professional Lead for Neonatal, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative – Welcome
- Sue Ashmore, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative – Update and overiew
- Dr Matthew Price, Principal Clinical Psychologist & Infant Mental Health Pathway Lead, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust – Very little minds matter: the importance of infant mental health in a neonatal context
- Renée Flacking, Professor in Paediatric Nursing, Dalarna University – Positive breastfeeding experiences and facilitating factors
- Dr Nathalie Charpak, Pediatrician and Researcher in KMC, Director of Kangaroo Foundation of Bogota, Colombia – The long-term effects of the Kangaroo Mother care method
- Louise Rattenbury, Matron, Royal Devon and Exeter Neonatal Unit – The journey to Gold & lessons learnt
- Dr Sarah Bates Consultant Paediatrician & Neonatologist, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Improving survival & outcomes for preterm infants through optimising early Maternal Breast Milk – a national QI toolkit from BAPM
- Lottie King, Leo’s Neonatal – Nurture Project: Parent support groups through Covid 19
- Colm Darby Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Southern Health and Social Care Trust – Resilience of the neonatal units during COVID-19
- Prof Paul Clarke, Consultant Neonatologist and Honorary Professor of the University of East Anglia – Delivery room cuddles for extremely preterm babies and parents.
- Janet Dalzell, Professional Lead for Scotland, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative – Close of conference
Full speaker lineup to be announced shortly. Event timetable subject to change.
Please note: the conference will be streamed in a web browser – we recommend using Chrome for the best experience to ensure full functionality.