Become a corporate emergency partner with unicef uk
When a disaster strikes, speed of response is crucial. In 2016 Unicef responded to 344 emergencies in 108 countries. As an emergency partner, you’ll help us reach the most vulnerable children with essential humanitarian aid as quickly as possible.
A dedicated partnership manager and media team will work with you to create a bespoke plan to respond to Unicef’s work in emergencies, ensuring the partnership is understood and supported across all your markets and by all of your stakeholders.
For more information about becoming an emergency partner, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 330 5580, Monday to Friday 8am–6pm.
How can your company support an emergency appeal?
As an emergency partner, we will work with you to pre-plan an activation campaign to launch quickly and effectively as soon as a disaster strikes.
These plans will maximise your fundraising activities and demonstrate to your stakeholders that you are a leading organisation supporting children caught in disasters. A bespoke activation plan could include:
- Dedicated communication plans
- Customer fundraising campaigns
- Digital and social media awareness
- Employee fundraising and payroll giving
- A bespoke donation page on Unicef’s global donation platform for you to share
- Access to engaging and powerful assets from experts working in the field to demonstrate impact, need and the difference made