How are we helping children in Ukraine?
Through your kind support, we have helped:
- 8.76 million people receive humanitarian assistance
- 5.4 million people access safe drinking water
- More than 2.5 million children and caregivers get mental health support
- Over 1.3 million children engage in education
We are working closely with our partners in Poland, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic, to help provide humanitarian support for children and families fleeing the war.
Additionally, we have also created Blue Dot safe spaces for children and women in collaboration with the local governments and the UNHCR. These blue dot shelters provide a safe space for families seeking refuge as well as providing water and sanitation supplies.
could provide a family with a month's worth of clean water and sanitation supplies
How can I help?
In 2024, we want to ensure that:
- 500,000 children and caregivers have access to school and community-based mental health support
- 4.5 million people are provided with sufficient safe drinking water and domestic needs
- 425,367 children access formal or non-formal education, including early learning
- 582,400 people have access to safe spaces, protection and support hubs
We recognise that these are hard times so please give what you can, your donations will help us support the most vulnerable in Ukraine.
Donating by phone
If you’re in the UK and would prefer to make a donation by phone, you can call our dedicated donation line: 0300 330 5699.
Donating Items and Volunteering
We’re currently not accepting any items for the emergency appeal. These kind offers are really appreciated, but any donated items will need to be sorted, cleaned and transported which could impact our response, so please consider making a monetary donation instead to our emergency appeals.
We’re not currently sending any volunteers to Ukraine.
The best way you can help support our emergency work in Ukraine is to donate money to the appeal. Please give what you can, your donations will help us to protect children in Ukraine.
For information on how your company can support our appeal, please contact [email protected]
For the first 6 months, monthly donations made to this appeal will go towards funding our work to support children affected by the Ukraine conflict. After that, donations will go to support our work around the world. In the unlikely event that the funds raised exceed what’s needed for the appeal, we will direct any excess funds to support our work to help keep children safe and healthy around the world.