Nightrider London is an exciting 100 km moonlit bike ride past London’s iconic landmarks, including Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, and Battersea Power Station.
London Nightrider bike ride details
- Date: 10/11 June 2017, London. 1/2 July 2017, Bristol. 15/16 July 2017 Liverpool
- Location: London, Bristol, Liverpool
- Event Type: 100 km bike ride
- Registration fee: £99 if you pay your challenge costs OR £39 and minimum sponsorship applies
- Fundraising target: Raise what you can (£99 option) OR minimum £175
Already have your place? Complete this form to Join Team Unicef.
If you have not yet secured your place on the Nightrider bike ride, you can do so through the cycle event organiser’s website. If you have any questions about the event, please contact the race organisers on email@example.com
Why do a charity cycle for Unicef?
Your fundraising through the Nightrider bike ride will make a huge difference. Did you know that £250 protects over 2,000 children from the crippling effects of polio?