It’s time to get on your bike – scooter, skateboard, trike, balance bike, tandem, unicycle, roller skates – and help children in danger around the world!
What is My Prudential RideLondon?
It’s the first ever virtual edition of Prudential RideLondon – the world’s greatest festival of cycling will take place on 15th and 16th August to celebrate cycling and raise funds to help save the UK’s charities.
It’s a free event that can be done anywhere in the world and is open to all ages and all abilities – so you can do it on your own or with family and friends!
There are four challenges to choose from:
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile bike ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile bike ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile bike ride
- My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: an event that allows you to set your own challenge on the wheels of your choice!
How do I get involved?
- Choose your challenge and sign up for FREE on the My Ride London website
- Create your fundraising page, and share with family & friends so they can sponsor you.
- Take on your challenge from 15th-16th August!
Be sure to celebrate your success by sharing your photos and videos using #MyPRL. Don’t forget to tag Unicef UK so we can join the fun!
You can check out the My Prudential RideLondon website for more ideas and inspiration, as well as advice on staying safe and cycling responsibly on the road.
If you have any questions about taking part in this challenge, please email email@example.com or call our Supporter Care Desk on 0300 330 5580.
Saturday 15th August 2020
Sunday 16th August 2020
Wherever you choose!
could buy an emergency water and hygiene kit for three families, protecting them from deadly diseases