In 2018, 32% from every £10 monthly subscription to draws promoted for Unicef UK went towards supporting our vital work.
(In 2017, 31% of all lottery proceeds went to supporting Unicef’s work.)
Watch the video to find out how the lottery works. To play and help Unicef UK, visit postcodelottery.co.uk or call 0808 1098765.
What can you win?
- Each month one postcode area will win a share of the £3 million Postcode Millions draw
- Every Saturday and Sunday, one postcode will win the £30,000 Street Prize
- Each day, Monday to Friday, winning tickets in 10 postcodes will win the £1,000 Daily Prize
- Each month, winning tickets will receive a £5,000 Dream Holiday prize plus £2,000 spending money
- Each month, there’s £25,000 for every ticket in one winning postcode, plus a brand new car for one winner
If you would like to play People’s Postcode Lottery and help support Unicef UK, visit postcodelottery.co.uk or call 0808 10 9 8 7 6 5.
Unicef UK is regulated by the Gambling Commission under licences: 000-048996-N-326929-001 and 000-048996-R-326928-001. People’s Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities supporting a range of good causes.
For details on each week’s society lottery please see the Charity Draw Calendar.
Players must be 16 years or over. Only available to play with postcodes in England, Scotland and Wales. Not available in NI. Conditions apply. See Terms & Conditions. £10 for 10 draws paid monthly in advance, a minimum of 32% goes directly to charities. For a full list of prizes visit Prizes.
Maximum ticket prize is 10% of draw proceeds up to £400,000. Postcode Lottery Limited is incorporated in England and Wales and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence numbers 000-000829-N-102511 and 000-000829-R-102513). See licence status here. Registered office: Postcode Lottery Ltd, Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR. Company reg. no. 04862732. VAT reg. no 848 3165 07.