What can you win?
- In 2017, there are Postcode Millions draws every month.
- Every weekday tickets in five postcodes can win a £1,000 prize.
- For the “Saturday Street Prize”, you win £25,000 for every ticket you play with.
- Every Sunday, your ticket can win £100, £50, £20 or £10.
- There are monthly car and £5,000 holiday prizes.
Unicef UK is regulated by the Gambling Commission under licences: 000-048996-N-326929-001 and 000-048996-R-326928-001. People’s Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities.
For details of each week’s society lottery visit: www.postcodelottery.co.uk/society. Players must be 16 years or over. Only available to play with postcodes in England, Scotland and Wales. Not available in NI. Conditions apply.
Ticket price is £10 for 10 draws paid monthly in advance, a minimum of 30% goes to charities. For a full list of prizes visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk/prizes.
Maximum ticket prize is 10% of draw proceeds up to £400,000. Postcode Lottery Ltd is regulated by the Gambling Commission under licences 000-000829-N-102511-011 and 000-000829-R-102513-010.
Registered office: Postcode Lottery Ltd, Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR. Company reg. no. 04862732. VAT reg. no 848 3165 07.