Contacting us about the Rights Respecting Schools Award
Contact the RRSA central team with any questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 375 6059.
Your regional Professional Adviser
We have a team of Professional Advisers located throughout the UK who work closely with schools by providing support, delivering training and carrying out assessments. The team has vast experience of working within the education sector, including as senior leaders in schools.
- North West England: Martin Russell, email@example.com
- North East England: Kathy Allan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Midlands: Hilary Alcock, email@example.com
- East of England and the East Midlands: RRSA central team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West England: Jilly Hillier, email@example.com
- South East England (including Essex) and East London: Paul Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
(East London includes Enfield, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest)
- North, West and South London, and Hertfordshire: Isobel Mitchell, email@example.com
(North, West and South London includes Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Wandsworth, Westminster)
- Scotland East: Gerry McMurtrie, GerryM@unicef.org.uk
(includes Clackmannanshire, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Midlothian, Scottish Borders, Stirling, West Lothian)
- Scotland West: Steven Kidd, StevenK@unicef.org.uk
(includes Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire)
- Scotland North: Jenny Price, JennyP@unicef.org.uk
(includes Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyll & Bute, Dundee, Fife, Highland, Moray, Na h-Eileanan an Iar, Orkney, Perth & Kinross, Shetland)
- RRSA central team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Hooke, email@example.com
(If you are unsure of which region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website).
You can contact the central team at Unicef UK:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0207 375 6059 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 4 working days.
Ordering RRSA resources
To order your RRSA teaching resources or enquire about an order you have already placed:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0844 801 2413
Enquiries about Unicef’s work for children
Please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 330 5580 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm)
Unicef UK's main office and mailing address
1 Westfield Avenue,
Telephone: 0207 490 2388
Fax: 0207 250 1733
Registering for the RRSA
- Register as a school
- Register to receive our news and updates: as a staff member in a registered Rights Respecting School, as a local authority or as a member an of educational organisation or other related institution.
Unicef’s work for children is non-stop – that’s why the Media Team is on hand around the clock for whenever the media need information on issues affecting children in the UK and across the world.
If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry, please contact the media team for more information:
- Phone: + 44 (0)207 375 6030
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @UNICEFuk_media