The Secondary School Starter Pack contains all the resources you need to begin your Rights Respecting journey in your secondary school.
Age range: 11-16
- Wants and Needs cards (x1 box)
- Children’s rights poster set (x1 set of 20 A2 posters)
- Children’s rights leaflet and poster “The Rights for Every Child” (x90)
- Seen and Heard teaching resource (x1)
- Just Living teaching resource (x2)
- Rights Respecting pin badges (x 10)
- What is UNICEF leaflets (x 30)
- UNICEF booklet “A World Fit for Children” (x1)
There is a 10% discount for additional resources on the same order when you buy a pack.