What this means in practice:
- The levels of the Award will become Bronze – Rights Committed, Silver – Rights Aware, and Gold – Rights Respecting.
- We are producing new certificates for Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Less documentation will need to be completed by schools. Take a look at our new Forms, Guides and Checklists.
- Our assessors will focus on outcomes for children and young people at each stage of the Award.
- We will publish the outcomes we expect for children and young people at Silver and Gold on our website.
- More support will be available to newly registered schools.
- Our charges will cover more of the costs of delivering the RRSA throughout the UK. We never make a profit and our aim is to cover our costs so the Award is sustainable in the long term.
Got any questions or comments? Contact your Professional Adviser or the Rights Respecting team.