What this means in practice:
- The levels of the Award will become Bronze – Rights Committed, Silver – Rights Aware, and Gold – Rights Respecting.
- We are producing new certificates for Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Less documentation will need to be completed by schools. Take a look at our new Forms, Guides and Checklists.
- Our assessors will focus on outcomes for children and young people at each stage of the Award.
- We will publish the outcomes we expect for children and young people at Silver and Gold on our website.
- More support will be available to newly registered schools.
- Our charges will cover more of the costs of delivering the RRSA throughout the UK. We never make a profit and our aim is to cover our costs so the Award is sustainable in the long term.
- Early booking for assessments and training are offered at 2017 prices – book by 31st January for 2018 dates.
Got any questions or comments? Contact your Professional Adviser or the Rights Respecting team.