From Registered to Bronze in seven modules.
E-learning lets you fit in the groundwork needed to get to the first stage of the Award at a time that suits you. Over seven short modules we will guide you towards applying for the first stage of the RRSA, Bronze: Rights Committed, from setting up your Steering Group to submitting your action plan to our team.
- Module 1 – Introducing the Rights Respecting Schools Award, including the aims of the RRSA and the RRSA journey
- Module 2 – Introducing children’s rights, the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), and the work of UNICEF in relation to these
- Module 3 – Introducing the first stage of the RRSA, Bronze: Rights Committed, and the first step in achieving this
- Module 4 – Learning about pupil participation and the second step in achieving the Bronze: the RRSA Steering Group
- Module 5 – Introducing how to review your school to measure how Rights Respecting your school already is
- Module 6 – Introducing the Action Plan for Silver, the final component in achieving Bronze: Rights Committed
- Module 7 – How to apply for Bronze: Rights Committed and providing you with a chance to check your progress
Each module contains approximately 30 minutes of online material followed by practical actions to help you to achieve your Bronze accreditation.
Really enjoyed this course, was well laid out and provided clear instruction on how to prepare for achieving our Bronze Award.
Cost and Booking
The cost of our e-learning packages is dependent on the size of your school. The costs listed below include Strengthening the RRSA and Starting RRSA Online, per year.
We do not restrict the number of staff within your school who have access to the course enabling you to upskill your teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, and students.
Subscription to Starting RRSA Online is included for the first four months following registration, this is the length of time it typically takes to get to the first stage of the Award. After this the course can act as an introduction to UNICEF, children’s rights and Rights Respecting Schools for new members of staff.
To gain access email us at email@example.com with the name and size of your school, payment can be taken by purchase order or by credit or debit card.
|Size of school (pupils)||Costs for Year 1||Costs for additional years|
|50 – 99||£100||£60|
|100 – 249||£200||£120|
|250 – 499||£300||£180|
|500 – 999||£400||£240|