Strengthen your Rights Respecting journey
Looking to enhance and maintain your current Rights Respecting practice? Our Strengthening the RRSA Online series is here to help you.
Strengthening the RRSA Online is a suite of modules designed to support Bronze, Silver and Gold Rights Respecting Schools to develop and maintain their practice by diving deeper into some of the key aspects of the RRSA, including pupil voice and global citizenship.
The modules can also help you to engage all adults in your school with the RRSA, and support new staff in understanding children’s rights and a child right-based education.
Modules included in the series are:
- An Introduction to Children’s Rights – this module is suitable for all adults involved in your school, particularly new staff
- The RRSA and a Child Rights-Based Education – this module is suitable for all adults in your school, particularly new staff
- Global Citizenship in a Rights Respecting School – this module is suitable for all staff, particularly PSHE leads, global leads, governors and those who are new to your school
- Pupil Voice and Participation in a Rights Respecting School – this module is suitable for all staff, particularly those who lead committees, members of senior leadership and those who are new to your school
- A Deeper Dive into Children’s Rights – this module is suitable for all adults involved in your school, particularly those who are more experienced with the RRSA. You will need to have completed our Introduction to Children’s Rights module before starting the Deeper Dive
Each module should take around one to two hours to complete and can be completed individually or as a package depending on what each person would like to do.
So that you can continue your Rights Respecting work whilst schools are closed, our online training courses are free for all adults at participating schools during this time. To get access, email us at email@example.com with the name of your school and the online course you’d like access to.
Your regional Professional Adviser is also available to support you with any queries arising from the modules while schools are closed. Find their details here.
Easy to access, very informative - one of the best online courses I have experienced.