How we are helping children in Ukraine
We have been working tirelessly to keep children safe since this conflict began eight years ago and are determined to remain in Ukraine to reach the most vulnerable children and families.
We are working closely with our UN partners in Poland, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic, to help provide humanitarian support for children and families fleeing the war.
- We are working to provide access to clean water for over 3.5 million people in affected areas.
- Together with our partners, we are hoping to provide over 3 million women and children with access to primary healthcare.
- We have provided over 260,000 children with educational supplies to keep them learning.
- Working with local governments and the UNHCR, we have created 25 Blue Dot safe spaces for children and women. Blue dot shelters provide a safe space for families seeking refuge as well as providing water and sanitation supplies.
- We have partnered with Warsaw and Krakow municipalities as we aim to support 800,000 children from Ukraine to access education and learning opportunities.
Donating by phone
If you’re in the UK and would prefer to make a donation by phone, you can call our dedicated donation line: 0300 330 5699.
You can help us reach more children affected by the crisis. Please donate today and help us protect children in Ukraine.
Donating Items and Volunteering
We’re currently not accepting any items for the emergency appeal. These kind offers are really appreciated, but any donated items will need to be sorted, cleaned and transported which could impact our response, so please consider making a monetary donation instead to our emergency appeals.
We’re not currently sending any volunteers to Ukraine.
The best way you can help support our emergency work in Ukraine is to donate money to the appeal. Please give what you can, your donations will help us to protect children in Ukraine.
For information on how your company can support our appeal, please contact [email protected]