Ready to deliver history
million syringes and 5 million safe disposal boxes are ready to be delivered.
years working on the ground in over 190 countries.
1 in 2
children in the world are already vaccinated from diseases with the help of Unicef.
How else will my donation help?
By supporting Unicef now, you’re not only helping deliver 2 billion Covid-19 vaccines, 500 million tests and treatment – you’re helping open the door to a brighter future.
Our most urgent priority is to protect health workers and the most vulnerable people across the globe. We’ll then focus on ensuring teachers are protected so that millions of children can go back to school.
You’ll enable us to lead the end-to-end supply of vaccines, tests and treatment in low- and middle-income countries. This includes:
- procuring and transporting them around the world
- ensuring countries are ready to receive and store them safely
- helping manage in-country logistics so we can reach even the most remote places
- ensuring health and community workers are trained in administering the vaccines
- engaging with communities to provide reliable information about the vaccine
What has Unicef done since the Covid-19 pandemic?
Unicef has been working closely with governments and the World Health Organization (WHO) since the start of the coronavirus outbreak. We have worked to limit the spread of the virus and reduce the impact on children and families, especially in countries with weaker health systems:
- We’ve reached nearly 3 billion people with Covid-19 prevention messages.
- We’ve trained millions of health care worker on how to manage this virus.
- We’ve ensured almost 250 million children continue their education when schools were closed.
Can I donate by phone?
If you’re in the UK and would prefer to make a donation by phone, you can call our dedicated donation line: 0300 330 5699. For other ways you can donate please refer to our Donation FAQs.
You can help us deliver 2 billion Covid-19 vaccines around the world. Please donate today.
For the first six months, monthly donations to this appeal will go towards funding Unicef’s work to support children affected by Covid-19. After that, donations will go to our Children’s Emergency Fund, to save and protect children in emergencies around the world, including Covid-19 and other emergencies where funds are most needed. In the unlikely event that the funds raised exceed Unicef’s funding requirements for this appeal, your one off or monthly gift will also go to our Children’s Emergency Fund.