Contact the RRSA central team with any questions by email [email protected] or telephone 0207 375 6059.
Your regional Professional Adviser
We have a team of Professional Advisers located throughout the UK who work closely with schools by providing support, delivering training and carrying out assessments. The team has vast experience of working within the education sector, including as senior leaders in schools.
- North West England: Martin Russell, [email protected]
- North East England: Kathy Allan, [email protected]
- West Midlands: Hilary Alcock, [email protected]
- East of England and the East Midlands: RRSA central team, [email protected]
- South West England: Jilly Hillier, [email protected]
- South East England (including Essex) and East London: Helen Trivers, [email protected] (includes Enfield, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest)
- North, West and South London and Hertfordshire: Isobel Mitchell, [email protected] (includes Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Wandsworth, Westminster)
- Scotland East: Gerry McMurtrie, [email protected]
(includes Clackmannanshire, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Midlothian, Scottish Borders, Stirling, West Lothian)
- Scotland West: Steven Kidd, [email protected]
(includes Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire)
- Scotland North: Jenny Price, [email protected]
(includes Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyll & Bute, Dundee, Fife, Highland, Moray, Na h-Eileanan an Iar, Orkney, Perth & Kinross, Shetland)
(If you are unsure of which region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website).
Enquiries about UNICEF UK’s work for children
Please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0300 330 5580 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm)
UNICEF UK's main office and mailing address
1 Westfield Avenue
Telephone: 0207 490 2388
Fax: 0207 250 1733
Registering for the RRSA
Registering as RRSA member only takes a few minutes, and can be done by your headteacher or the staff member who will act as the RRSA lead within your school. Once you’ve completed the form, we will be in touch with you to process your registration.
Other interested organisations or individuals can also register with us (for free) and become part of our community. We will keep you up to date with the work of UNICEF UK and our Rights Respecting Schools via newsletters and other communications:
UNICEF UK’s work for children is non-stop – that’s why the Media Team is on hand around the clock for whenever the media need information on issues affecting children in the UK and across the world.
If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry, please contact the media team for more information: