Contact the RRSA central team with any questions by email [email protected] or telephone 0207 375 6059.
Your regional Professional Adviser
We have a team of Professional Advisers located throughout the UK who work closely with schools by providing support, delivering training and carrying out assessments. The team has vast experience of working within the education sector, including as senior leaders in schools.
- North West England: Sarah Hodgkinson [email protected]
- North East England, Yorkshire and Humber, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire: Kathy Allan [email protected]
- Birmingham, Derby and Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, Walsall: Hilary Alcock [email protected]
- South West England (apart from Gloucestershire): Jilly Hillier [email protected]
- Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Isle of Wight, Medway, Portsmouth, Southampton, Suffolk, Surrey, Thurrock, West Sussex and London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Enfield, Hackney, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest): Helen Trivers [email protected]
- Bedford, Hertfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes and London boroughs of Barnet, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Wandsworth, Westminster: Isobel Mitchell [email protected]
- Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Coventry, Dudley, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Leicester and Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Peterborough, Reading, Sandwell, Shropshire, Slough, Solihull, Swindon, Telford and Wrekin, Warwickshire, Wokingham, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, Windsor and Maidenhead, and the London Boroughs of Bexley, Croydon, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton: Katelyn Farrenson [email protected]
- East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, South Ayrshire, West Dunbartonshire – Steven Kidd [email protected]
- Clackmannanshire, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Midlothian, Stirling, West Lothian – Gerry McMurtrie [email protected]
- Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyll & Bute, Dumfries & Galloway, Dundee, Fife, Highland, Moray, Na h-Eileanan an Iar, Orkney, Perth & Kinross, Scottish Borders, Shetland, South Lanarkshire – Jenny Price [email protected]
(If you are unsure of which English region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website)
(If you are unsure of which region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website).
Enquiries about UNICEF UK’s work for children
Please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0300 330 5580 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm)
UNICEF UK's main office and mailing address
1 Westfield Avenue
Telephone: 0207 490 2388
Fax: 0207 250 1733
Registering for the RRSA
Registering as RRSA member only takes a few minutes, and can be done by your headteacher or the staff member who will act as the RRSA lead within your school. Once you’ve completed the form, we will be in touch with you to process your registration.
Other interested organisations or individuals can also register with us (for free) and become part of our community. We will keep you up to date with the work of UNICEF UK and our Rights Respecting Schools via newsletters and other communications:
UNICEF UK’s work for children is non-stop – that’s why the Media Team is on hand around the clock for whenever the media need information on issues affecting children in the UK and across the world.
If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry, please contact the media team for more information: