Contacting us about the Rights Respecting Schools Award
Unicef UK is here to support schools throughout their rights respecting journey.
We have a team of Professional Advisors located throughout the UK who work closely with schools by providing support, delivering training and carrying out assessments. The team has vast experience of working within the education sector, including as senior leaders in schools. We also work with accredited assessors and trainers to ensure support to all our schools across the UK.
Your regional Professional Advisor
- London: RRSA central team. firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East: Paul Harris, email@example.com
- South West: Jilly Hillier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Midlands: RRSA central team, email@example.com
- East of England and the Midlands: RRSA central team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East: Kathy Allan, email@example.com
- North West: Martin Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland East: Gerry McMurtrie, GerryM@unicef.org.uk
- Scotland West: Steven Kidd, StevenK@unicef.org.uk
- Scotland North: Jenny Price, JennyP@unicef.org.uk
- David McGimpsey, email@example.com
- Sarah Hooke, firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you are unsure of which region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website).
You can contact the central team at Unicef UK:
- Email. We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 4 working days
- Phone: 0207 375 6059 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
Ordering RRSA resources
To order your RRSA teaching resources or enquire about an order you have already placed:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0844 801 2413
Enquiries about Unicef’s work for children
Please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 330 5580 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm
Unicef UK's main office and mailing address
30a Great Sutton Street
Telephone: 0207 490 2388
Fax: 0207 250 1733
Registering for the RRSA
- Register as a school
- Register to receive our news and updates: as a staff member in a registered Rights Respecting School, as a local authority or as a member an of educational organisation or other related institution.
You can also contact the RRSA central team with any questions via email email@example.com or telephone 0207 375 6059.