Contact the RRSA central team with any questions by email email@example.com or telephone 0207 375 6059.
Your regional Professional Adviser
We have a team of Professional Advisers located throughout the UK who work closely with schools by providing support, delivering training and carrying out assessments. The team has vast experience of working within the education sector, including as senior leaders in schools.
- North West England: Martin Russell, MartinR@unicef.org.uk
- North East England: Kathy Allan, KathyA@unicef.org.uk
- West Midlands: Hilary Alcock, HilaryA@unicef.org.uk
- East of England and the East Midlands: RRSA central team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West England: Jilly Hillier, JillyH@unicef.org.uk
- South East England (including Essex) and East London (including Enfield, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest): Helen Trivers, HTrivers@unicef.org.uk
- North, West and South London (including Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Wandsworth, Westminster) and Hertfordshire: Isobel Mitchell, IsobelM@unicef.org.uk
- Scotland East: Gerry McMurtrie, GerryM@unicef.org.uk
(includes Clackmannanshire, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Midlothian, Scottish Borders, Stirling, West Lothian)
- Scotland West: Steven Kidd, StevenK@unicef.org.uk
(includes Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire)
- Scotland North: Jenny Price, JennyP@unicef.org.uk
(includes Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyll & Bute, Dundee, Fife, Highland, Moray, Na h-Eileanan an Iar, Orkney, Perth & Kinross, Shetland)
- Gerry McMurtrie, GerryM@unicef.org.uk
- Stuart Whiffin, StuartW@unicef.org.uk
(If you are unsure of which region your school comes under, please consult the Department for Education website).
You can contact the central team at UNICEF UK:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0207 375 6059 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 4 working days.
To order resources please use our online form or call our team on:
0844 801 2413
To enquire about an order placed in 2019 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries about UNICEF UK’s work for children
Please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 330 5580 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm)
UNICEF UK's main office and mailing address
1 Westfield Avenue
Telephone: 0207 490 2388
Fax: 0207 250 1733
Registering for the RRSA
- Register as a school
- Register to receive our news and updates: as a staff member in a registered Rights Respecting School, as a local authority or as a member an of educational organisation or other related institution.
UNICEF UK’s work for children is non-stop – that’s why the Media Team is on hand around the clock for whenever the media need information on issues affecting children in the UK and across the world.
If you are a journalist and have a media enquiry, please contact the media team for more information: