Article of the Week is a regular set of remote learning activities centred on a specific article.
This flexible resource is intended to provide you with easy to use, appropriate rights-related learning to share with your children, their families and your colleagues.
Each week while schools are closed we will provide a fresh slide set containing a variety of learning ideas for both primary and secondary students.
We advise teachers to check the pack to ensure that activities will work for their learners and also remove any content that isn’t relevant to your pupils.
If your pupils produce any creative work from this, please share on the RRSA Facebook community group, or on Twitter using hashtag #RRSA.
- Article 7 – Birth Registration, Name, Nationality, Care
- Article 12 – Respect for the Views of the Child
- Article 14 – Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion
- Article 15 – Freedom of association
- Article 24 – Health and Health Services
- Article 28 – The Right to Education