A range of slides and audio from the Conference will be made available shortly.
- Gut microbiota in preterm infants: Health, disease and nutrition – Dr Nicholas Embleton, Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – View Nicholas’ Embleton’s slides (pdf).
- Achieving more with less: The changing landscape in the community – Smita Hanciles and Zamzam Elmi, Camden Baby Feeding Team
- Neonatal hypoglycaemia: A framework for practice – Dr Jane M Hawdon – Royal Free London NHS Trust – read a preview of Jane’s talk on managing neonatal hypoglycaemia.
- A team approach to change – Dr Neil Patel and Gillian Bowker – Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow
- Who’s the daddy? Jim Paterson – Father and Board Member at Baby Milk Action
- Responsive feeding – Emma Pickett – IBCLC and Association of Breastfeeding Mothers
- Do financial incentives for mothers improve breastfeeding rates? Dr Clare Relton – The University of Sheffield and Professor Mary Renfrew – University of Dundee – View Clare Relton’s and Mary Renfrew’s slides (pdf).
- The road to establishing the milk bank with a difference – Dr Natalie Shenker – Hearts Milk Bank – view Natalie Shenker’s slides (pdf) and read more about Hearts Milk Bank.
- Implementing the Baby Friendly university standards – Helen Simpson & Andrea Aras-Payne, University of West London
- Tongue Tie: A division of opinions – Janette Westman, Unicef UK Baby Friendly Initiative and Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Livewell: Food and diet for healthy people and planet – Duncan Williamson, World Wildlife Fund
- Diet and nutrition in the first year: What really makes the difference to current and future health? – Professor Charlotte Wright, University of Glasgow – View Charlotte Wright’s slides (pdf) and read a preview of the talk.
See the full programme.