Booking is now open for the Baby Friendly Annual Conference, taking place virtually this year on Wednesday 24th November 2021 from 9.00am–4.30pm
The event will feature a series of informative talks followed by Q&A to showcase the innovations of organisations and individuals working in the fields of infant feeding and relationship building.
Powered by the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) Virtual Events, we are able to deliver a fully virtual conference accessible via streaming in a web browser.
Speakers at this year’s virtual event include:
- Professor Mary Renfrew, Professor Emeritus, University of Dundee
- David Lawson Clark, International Public Health and Human Rights Lawyer
- Zainab Yate, Vice Chair – Research Ethics Committee Panel, National Research Ethics Service, Health Research Authority (HRA)
- Kathy Kendall Tackett, PhD, IBCLC, FAPA
- Dr Claire Neill, Specialty Registrar in Public Health Medicine, Public Health Agency Northern Ireland
- Wendy Olayiwola, BEM, FRSA, MSc Public Health, BA (Hons), RN, BSc (Hons), RM, ILM
Stay tuned – the full programme will be announced on our website and via our mailings soon.
Your ticket price (£45pp) includes access on the day to the live event, plus on-demand access for one month until 5pm 24th December 2021 to view any talks you may have missed or wish to watch again.
A £5 discount (£40pp) is offered to all bookings made before 5pm on 31st August, or for groups of 10 or more booked and paid for together.
Book and pay by card online via Eventbrite here
To be invoiced (10 or more only), please download the Group Booking Spreadsheet and return it with a Purchase Order to email@example.com