2020 course dates
Unfortunately we have postponed the following training courses. We have been in touch via email to let participants know; if you have any queries please contact us.
- 31 March – Audit workshop
- 1 – 3 April – Train the Trainer
- 15-16 April – Breastfeeding and Relationship Building
- 22-23 April – Embedding Baby Friendly Standards in Neonatal care
- 29-30 April– Breastfeeding and Relationship Building
We will continue to review the following training courses and be in touch again soon.
- 28 May – Workshop for Trainers – Stratford London – £380
- 3-5 June – Train the Trainer – (FULL)
- 10-11 June – Breastfeeding and Relationship Building – for University Lecturers – Liverpool – £520
- 17-18 June –Embedding Baby Friendly Standards in Neonatal care – Stratford, London – £470
- 8-10 July – Train the Trainer – (FULL)
- 15-16 July – Breastfeeding and Relationship Building – St Albans Centre (Holborn, London) – £470
- 22 July – Achieving Sustainability – Holborn, London – £280
If the course you’re interested in isn’t listed, or is fully booked, please keep checking back as we update this page regularly with new dates once scheduled.
Please note: if you are attending a Baby Friendly course, please ensure you have double checked the location of your course as they do not always take place at the Unicef UK offices.
If you would like us to teach a course to a group of your staff, at a venue provided by you (in-house course), please call 020 7375 6144 or email us.
Our courses are designed for health professionals working in the UK healthcare system. On occasion we can accept international attendees but if you are not UK based but would like to enquire about attending a training session, please contact us with details of the course you are interested in and we will assess your suitability. We do invite international delegates to attend our conferences.