The Baby Friendly Initiative’s second Neonatal Conference will be held on Tuesday 9 May 2017 at the University of London – Senate House, Malet St, London WC1E 7HU. Book now using our online booking system, or download the booking forms on the right.
The event will be an opportunity to hear the latest ideas and discussions around caring for the most vulnerable babies and their families, and celebrating all the great work taking place to help these babies have the best possible chance to thrive.
Neonatal Conference 2017 Programme
Speakers will include:
- Dr Matthew Hyde, Research Associate in Neonatal Medicine, Imperial College London
- Dr Laura De Rooy – Consultant Neonatologist, Neonatal Unit – St George’s Hospital
- Inga Warren – Senior NIDCAP Trainer, University College Hospital
- Annie Aloysius – Clinical specialist speech and language therapist (neonatology) – Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Karen Read, Infant Feeding Co-ordinator and Louise Rattenbury, Matron, Neonatal Unit, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
View the full timetable for the Neonatal conference:
Baby Friendly Neonatal Conference 2017 TimetableDownload
Book your place at the Baby Friendly Initiative Neonatal Conference 2017
The price is £95 per person and you can book a place using the booking form for individuals or group spreadsheet for 5 or more people.
Registration will open at 9.00 am, and the first session will begin at 9.30 am. The final session will finish at 5.00 pm. Full timings of the sessions to be published shortly.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Cancellations will only be considered when received in writing and must be received by 9 April 2017. No refund will be given after this date. An administration fee of £30 will be charged. Substitutions will be accepted, no fee will be charged, but must be made by email before 5 May 2017.
A very good conference, great value for money and inspiring to give thought for future improvement in UK