The Unicef Children’s Champions campaigner training days will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to campaign with Unicef UK.
Training will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to be a Unicef Children’s Champion and support our new toxic air campaign. It is also a great way for you to hear from Unicef UK experts and meet like-minded people who can share their own experiences of campaigning. The training sessions are free and will be held at various locations across the UK.
“The training given by Unicef UK is immensely enjoyable. It gave me up to date knowledge of the campaign issues and the confidence to take action. I thoroughly recommend this day to all Right’s Respecting School Teachers” Suzanne Partington
This year we will be running two types of training events:.
- Full day training:
Recommended for New Champions or anyone who wants a refresher on Unicef and Campaigning skills
- London – Unicef UK, Stratford, Saturday 26 January @10:00-16:00
- Manchester – Ziferblat, Saturday 23 February @ 10:00-16:00
- Edinburgh – Venue TBC, Saturday 2 March @ 10:00-16:00
- This year, we are also offering 2 hour issue evening training for existing Children’s Champions and campaigners who just want an introduction to our protecting children against toxic air campaign – see more information here cities to include Birmingham, Sheffield, London, Southampton and Bristol.
Are you unable to attend in person? Check out our regional issue evening training here or RSVP and join our conference call – Thursday 28 February @ 18:30 – 19:30
- Issue Evenings: London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Southampton and Bristol.
Two hour issue evening training for existing Children’s Champions and campaigners who want an introduction to our protecting children against toxic air campaign
- London – Unicef UK, Stratford, Thursday 31 January @19:00-21:00
- Southampton – Ordnance Survey Business Centre, Friday 8 February @18:00-20:00
- Bristol– YHA Bristol, Saturday 9 February @13:00-15:00
- Sheffield – Sheffield University, Monday 25 February @18:00-20:00
- Birmingham – Birmingham University, Tuesday 26 February @18:00-20:00