Our 2013 conference took place at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), Glasgow on 27 & 28 November.
The UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative's conference for health professionals and others involved in the care of mothers and babies is now in its 16th year and is Europe's largest conference on infant feeding.
The conference offers a mixture of innovative, entertaining and challenging presentations on a wide range of issues associated with supporting successful breastfeeding.
- Sue Ashmore, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative
- Dr Katherine McKay, Senior Medical Officer, Scottish Government
- Dr Crispin Day, Head of Centre for Parent and Child Support, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Maria Iacovou, Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER), University of Essex
- Mavis Kirkham, University of the West of Scotland
- Theresa McElhone, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative
- Jim Paterson, UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative
- Michael Matheson MSP, Public Health Minister
- Michele Upton, Innovation Lead, East of England Specialised Commissioning Group
- Mary Whitmore - Blackpool and North Lancashire
- Sara Wright, St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust
Download the full timetable.