Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
General Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for UNICEF UK’s Websites
The following additional terms apply to your use of our site:
- Our Websites’ Terms & Conditions
How to contact us
You can find the appropriate method of contacting us here.
The Rights Respecting Schools Award (RRSA)
Information regarding the Rights Respecting Schools Award can be found here.
RRSA Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Registering for the RRSA Membership
Information regarding registration can be found here.
The online form to register can be found here. In the event that we are unable to accept your membership registration for any reason, we will inform you of this in writing and you will not be charged for the membership.
2. Costs of the Rights Respecting Schools Award
Information regarding the costs of registering can be found here.
3. Entire Agreement
These terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your membership. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation (or negligent misstatement) based on any statement in this agreement.
4. Term, Suspension of Account and Termination
Membership shall begin the day following receipt of the first direct debit payment and will automatically renew each year unless and until the membership is cancelled or terminated.
We may terminate your membership immediately on written notice if you breach any of the terms referenced on this page or elsewhere on our website.
Membership fees are non-refundable in whole or in part in the event that we terminate your membership following a breach of our terms.
5. Our right to make changes
We reserve the right to unilaterally change our membership terms and conditions. In this event we will endeavor to notify all members by email and publish those changes to the terms and conditions on our website. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect.
6. How you may use our materials
We retain ownership and intellectual property rights (present and future) for all materials and deliverables provided to you, as well as any materials you may provide to us, in respect of the RRSA programme. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
7. Submitting materials/approaches/ideas
We welcome individuals and schools to submit feedback and materials to make the RRSA even better.
We ask that you refrain from sending us anything:
- inappropriate, offensive, defamatory or abusive;
- illegal, including content that may infringe another person’s rights (including privacy);
- subject to copyright or that was made by another person who did not grant you permission to send it to us;
- containing personal information beyond what you provide upon registration;
- counter to the best interests of any children associated or involved;
- containing unsafe or malicious links or viruses;
- requiring payment to access (e.g. paywalls);
- that fails to comply with our Term & Conditions.
8. What we will and won’t do with materials from participating schools
We may choose to use materials provided to us by participating schools in our products or services and make it available to others. In doing so we may alter, adapt, or take inspiration from it. Where we do this, and upon confirmation that you consent, we may credit you and display your name, school, and social media handle alongside the materials. We may contact you to verify that you have permission to use any media (including text, images, videos, and music) included in the materials.
We will not pay you for the materials and cannot guarantee that they will be used. If the materials violate any law, we may refer it to the relevant authorities.
9. Warranties and Exclusions
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the RRSA membership or any content provided for it. Other than any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law, our total liability to you shall not exceed your annual membership fee.
If you have any questions, contact our Supporter Care team.