Thanks to the Burdett Trust, six neonatal units received financial and practical support to gain Unicef UK Baby Friendly accreditation.
The project has now concluded; use the download link on this page to read an evaluation of the services’ progress.
The units involved are continuing to lead the way in improving outcomes for babies and their families:
- Neonatal Unit, Truro, Royal Cornwall Hospital
- Dyson Centre for Neonatal Care, Bath
- Neonatal Unit, St George’s Hospital
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Neonatal Unit, Bradford Royal Infirmary
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board; Singleton Hospital, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Princess of Wales, Local Neonatal Unit
These units are received expert visits, support with training staff, help with audit and project management and generous support to cover assessment costs.
At our 2017 Neonatal Conference the six units presented their progress in short video: watch now.