Join Unicef for an action-packed weekend of challenges for all members of the family! We base ourselves at our family-friendly site in Dorset’s spectacular Purbeck region not far from the Jurassic Coast and the green rolling hills that form the backdrop to our demanding one-day trek and cycle challenges.
What's on offer?
- Cycling and trekking challenges for adults and children
- Family games and woodland trails in and around camp
- A festival atmosphere to celebrate our achievements
We are also showcasing items used to help vulnerable children in an emergency, allowing you to see exactly how your vital fundraising will help.If this sounds like a challenge for you and your family, check out the full itinerary here.
Family challenge details
- Date: 25 - 26 July 2015
- Location: Dorset
- Event type: Cycle and/or Trek
- Registration fee: £99 (familes up to 5 members)
- Minimum sponsorship amount: £500 per family
- Accommodation: Camping (you may bring your own tents or hire them, and some glamping options are also available)
Find out more
• Exclusive family-friendly campsite with games and activities
• Transfers to/from start/end of trek are included as well as packed lunches when trekking/cycling, cooked dinner and a cooked breakfast.
• Full trip support of experienced Tour Operator leaders, drivers and mechanics is included.
If you have any further questions check our our FAQs and if this does not cover them please contact us and we will be delighted to help.
Why fundraise for Unicef?
Fundraising through the Dorset Coast Family Challenge will make a huge difference to the world’s most vulnerable children.
With your support Unicef can protect millions of vulnerable children around the world. Did you know that £250 protects over 2,000 children from the crippling effects of polio?
Make the most of your weekend challenge for charity with fundraising tips and ideas on our fundraising toolkit pages. If you have a question that is not covered, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by calling 0300 330 5580.