Organise charity bingo for Unicef
A fundraising bingo night is a sociable and fun way to raise money for Unicef. Running a bingo night is easy and you can hold it practically anywhere from your home to your workplace. So why not gather your friends, family and colleagues for a night of fun.
How to hold a bingo fundraiser
1) Decide on the date, time and venue of your charity bingo night and invite your family and friends to attend for a donation
2) You can either purchase your fundraising bingo cards or make one up yourself by creating some grids with 10-14 random numbers between 1-100
3) Alternatively, provide your guests with blank grids and they can write the numbers themselves
4) Prepare some prizes for the winners
5) Complete our materials order form [hyperlink] if you’d like some Unicef branded balloons, posters or banners to decorate your venue
6) Maximise your fundraising on the night by having a charity sweepstake [hyperlink] or raffle [hyperlink]
7) Produce a blog or a vlog to record the highlights of your fundraising and share this on social media to raise awareness of your charity event
Need more help?