Perfect ideas for 2020
There are loads of fantastic ways your school can help protect children in danger this year. Check out the options, sign up below and start planning your year with Unicef UK!
- Soccer Aid Playground Challenge 2020 – It’s back for a third year! Get your whole schools active and join the team for a game like no other next Summer.
- Fundraise in an emergency – Get your school to fundraise for one of our emergency appeals, such as Cyclone Idai, so we can deliver life-saving supplies, and keep vulnerable children safe.
- Host a ShoeShare collection – ask pupils to gather old and unwanted shoes from around the house, and bring them into school or to their nearest Clarks store. For every tonne of shoes collected, Clarks will make a donation to Unicef.
- Unicef-themed mufti day – pupils and staff pay a pound and come to school in head to toe blue
- School disco – sell tickets, get those dancing shoes on and raise money for Unicef in the process!
- Sports day – organise your school’s sports day. Invite friends and family to watch and sell refreshments to boost your fundraising total.
- Talent show – dance, sing and show your talents for Unicef. £5 per entry and sell tickets for the show to loved ones.
- Quiz fundraiser – get your thinking caps on and organise a quiz. Collect an entry fee from every player and see which team will be victorious!
If you have any questions, or need support with your event please email email@example.com or call our Supporter Care Team on 0300 330 5580.