Top fundraising ideas for schools
There are lots of fantastic fundraising ideas your school can use all year round to support Unicef.
This winter, we’re asking thousands of schools across the UK to host a #BakeForSYRIA sale this winter and raise money to help Unicef protect Syrian children – find out more and get free materials to bake for Syria here. Alternatively, choose one of our other fundraising ideas for schools. Here’s our pick of the bunch:
- Unicef-themed Mufti day – pupils and staff pay a pound and come to school in head to toe blue!
- Cake sales – ask your top bakers to make their favourite sweet treat and hold a playground cake sale for pupils, staff, parents and the community.
- School disco – sell tickets, put on their dancing shoes on, have fun and raise money for Unicef in the process!
- Sports day – combine fundraising with your school’s existing sports day. Charge friends and family to watch and sell refreshments to boost your fundraising total.
- Talent show – dance, sing and show your talents for Unicef. £5 per entry and sell tickets for the show to loved ones.
- Quiz fundraiser – get your thinking caps on and organise a quiz. Collect an entry fee from every player and see which team will be victorious!
Know what you’re doing? Then let us know by registering your event so we can support you all the way!