Go the extra mile for children this year
Whether your school is brand new to Unicef or you support us regularly already, this is the perfect time to make Unicef your school’s Charity of the Year for 2018-19. With the commitment of a full year of your fundraising, campaigning and learning, together we can raise even more money to keep children safe from harm.
- Register today
- We’ll get in touch with everything you need to start planning your year with Unicef UK
- In the meantime, check out our favourite fundraising ideas and get the ball rolling with your first event of the year!
How can we help you?
- You’ll receive dedicated fundraising support to help you every step of the way
- You’ll be the first to hear about new ways to inspire your school to help make a difference for children around the world
- We’ll update you on brand new resources, exciting events and news to help bring Unicef UK to life in your school
- Any questions? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every child in the UK and around the world – whether they live in conflict, in poor areas, or in rural areas – deserves the right to play, to have an education, and to grow up in safety.
Making sure children have these rights is critical to them growing up to have brighter futures. The money your school raises this year will help make sure more children get the best possible start in life.
Together, we can help make sure more children grow up to live safe, happy and healthy lives.