Win a Soccer Aid 5-a-side football kit
By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is arranged by United Kingdom Committee for Unicef (UUK). Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfied Avenue, London E20 1HZ
- All UK residents are eligible to enter, excluding employees of UUK, their families and any party associated with administration of this prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits their right to any prize.
- All registrants who complete the registration form and provide their contact email address (Entrants) will be entered into this prize draw at no additional cost.
- The Soccer Aid Playground Challenge is a schools fundraising product where pupils kick, bounce or carry a football around an obstacle course in their playground.
- UUK will calculate whether or not entrants have registered by midnight on the closing date referred to in paragraph 9 of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. UUK shall not be responsible for technical errors in internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 8am on 1st January 2019 and the closing date is 23.59pm on 5th April 2019. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw. Any school registered before the opening date of the competition will only be added to the draw by making a direct request to Unicef UK at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner will be chosen by a random selection computer process from the eligible Entrants who have been entered into the prize draw.
- The winning 10 schools will receive one Soccer Aid for Unicef football and 10 Soccer Aid football shirts (5 England shirt and 5 World XI shirts). The kit will be posted directly to the school prior to their Playground Challenge in June 2019.
- If the prize is rejected or returned for any reason the prize will be forfeited and UUK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the processes described in these terms and conditions.
- UUK’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Survey prize draw
- UUK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- UUK reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on socceraid.org.uk/schools/
- As a condition of entering the prize draw, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. UUK will not be liable in any way if any Entrant enters the competition unlawfully.
- Any personal information collected by UUK in connection with a competition will be used in accordance with the UUK’s privacy statement. By entering into the Prize Draw, Entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact them about their Prize Draw entry.
- A name of the winner and their county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with details of the winner for the prize draw you require to UUK within 30 days from the closing date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, UUK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of UUK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.